01 jun Warehouse Employees/ Orderpickers – Woerden
Description of the function
For our customer in Woerden we are looking for warehouse employee/ orderpicker.
The work will take place from Monday to Friday from 6:00 am till 3.00 pm.
The tasks of the order picker are:
- Picking the articles from the warehouse from the pick list
- Packaging the articles and prepare them for shipping
- Driving an EPT
- Keep the warehouse tidy
- You speak and understand English or Dutch
- Flexibele in case of overtime and working on Saturdays
- Recent work experience as an order picker
- You are in possession of V.O.G.
- You have own accommodation and transportation to work
- Recent work experience in work with EPT
What does the employer expect from you:
We are a 4-PL logistics service provider located in Woerden. We provide services in the area of distribution, warehousing, cross docking and container handling. Our working method is characterised by a high degree of precision and flexibility. Because employees and materials are used for various types of customers, the staff size can easily be adjusted per season, depending on need.
- A stable job for a longer period
- Day shift hour from 6.00 am to 3.00 pm
- A nice job with variety
- Gross salary €10,83 (first 26 weeks, after week 26 €11,23 bruto)
- Shift work allowances: overtime 130% , Saturdays 150%
- Payment of holiday allowance at the request of the employee
- Health insurance will be provided if necessary
- Acces to private portal where all payslips
- Acces to online courses, trainings and Webinars
The employer offers the following:
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Apply right now through the application button below.
If you have any questions call Dorota: 0685604247 or send a mail to email@example.com