Assembly installation Engineer/Mechanic
Our customer provides best in class unit equipment and fully-bakery solutions for the global baking industry.
As an assembler In cooperating with team members you will build complete automated production lines for bakery’s. You are responsible for mechanical and electrical parts assembly, and whole testing process. You will be involved in big projects including installation and commissioning at customer factory.
- read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials and other written constructions or procedures to accurately ssemble equipment and product
- Using tools (calliper, wrenches)
- Using machines (drilling machine)
- Understand the principles of quality
- Align materials and put together parts to build more complex units
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
- Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
- Proven experience as assembler or mechanic
- Technical knowledge and abilities to read blueprints, drawings etc.
- Good understanding of quality principles
- High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
- Reading wiring diagrams
- Good communication skills
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and knowledge.
Solliciteer vandaag nog!
Send us your cv at email@example.com and we gonna contact you!
If you have any question please contact us: 0685604247!