Internationaal Service Engineer - China m/w
As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for initial installation, machine setup and start-up, mechanical and electrical maintenance, and end user training on various types of robotic packaging machinery located throughout China.
• Direct and Assist customer personnel in the installation.
• Resolve technical problems and answer customers' queries.
• Educate customers on the operation and maintenance of equipment.
• Recommend the purchase of services or spare parts to customers.
• Perform maintenance, prevention and after-sale service.
• Document activities in daily reports.
• Modify PLC programs, HMI screens and multi-axis robots.
• Repair or modify various networks and safety circuits.
• Configure and prepare new equipment for initial start-up.
• Travel to customer sites to troubleshoot various packaging equipment.
• Recommend ideas or changes to machines that will make them more reliable and efficient.
• 80%+ travel required.
Our customer is the world leader in innovative packaging automation solutions. Our mission is to deliver solutions that offer true flexibility in real world production environments.
Backed by thousands of successful installations in over 30 countries, BPA has three full-service manufacturing facilities in the USA and Europe, two additional facilities in Hangzhou (China) and São Paulo (Brazil) and eight additional subsidiaries throughout the world for sales and service.