Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering? Interested in machine design? Help us build the best in class production lines in the bakery industry!
What are you going to do?
- The Electrical Engineer (EE) designs, develops and manages information technology solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- The EE works closely with other experts to develop solutions and manage projects that facilitate process improvements.
- You will participate in all phases of new Electrical design, including requirement specification, design, implementation, testing, and electrical documentation required to meet company and innovative standards.
- You are responsible for the decisions on frequency / servo controllers, sensors, PLC’s and other electrical components together with Lead engineer Controls.
- You work independently on assigned projects and tasks, effectively using other resources as needed.
- You will provide technical documentation on the developments. You are able to architect technical solutions based on best practices (e.g. standard tools).
- Working closely together with colleagues from different departments and external partner(s) for new implementations and problem solving.
- You collaborate with customer team to translate customer requirements to project requirements.
- Drive the continuous deployment and improvement of process through the Markel Business System (MBS).
What do we ask from you?
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience on a medior level.
- Experience in drawing in E-plan is a must.
- Knowledge of network architectures.
- Knowledge and experience in latest national and international standards like NEN and IEC including Electrical machine safety (Pl & Sil).
- Medior experience with PLC programming and configuring motor drives is desirable.
- Practical approach to problems.
- Besides your experience, you’re a team player and you have the ability to multi-task in a changing environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
Our customer provides best in class unit equipment and fully-integrated bakery solutions for the global baking industry what helps bakers grow their product portfolio with confidence to produce soft bread and buns, sheeted artisan, pizzas and flatbreads, cakes and pies, pasteries and crossants.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and knowledge.
Solliciteer vandaag nog!
Send us your cv at email@example.com and we gonna contact you!
If you have any question please contact us: 0685604247!