Do you also love the fresh scent of freshly washed bedding? Do you want to ensure that all guests can sleep well in a clean hotel room?
Then this position as a chambermaid might be something for you so come and strengthen us!
What are tasks and responsibilities?
- Cleaning the hotel rooms and bathrooms
- Making the beds
- Changing the bedding, blankets and bedspreads
- Dusting, vacuuming and mopping the rooms
- Replenishing of the service items
- Keeping the general areas clean
- You help to ensure that all hygiene standards are met
If there is sufficient motivation, this position offers opportunities to grow to another position in the hotel industry!
What is expected from you:
- Enthusiasm and representative
- Clean and tidy in your work and your behavior
- You know how to solve problems!
- That making beds, vacuuming and other physical activities is no problem
- You speak Dutch or English
- Experienced in cleaning is an advantage but not a must!
- You have no problem working on weekends and on public holidays
What is offered:
- A salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement
- A strong company that offers sufficient work
- Nice working environment in a hotel;
- Growth opportunities
- You work 32-36 h/w (Parttime also possible)
- Weekly salary
- Travel allowance 0.19 c/km (max 50km)
Solliciteer vandaag nog!
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Then apply immediately via the button below. For questions you can call Dorota on number: 068 560 42 47 or mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org