01 mrt Teamlead / Coordinator Crossdock – Eindhoven
Geplaatst op 11:52h in Noord-Brabant, Transport/logistiek/inkoop, Transport/logistiek/luchtvaart
What are you going to do?
As a team leader crossdock you are responsible for the operational processes and you manage a team of +/-10 employees. Together you are responsible for dividing the work and priorities of activities are monitored. On this position you will be working in a warehouse with controlled temperature environment of around 4 degrees. You report your findings and acticities to the crossdock manager. You will be working on evening (16:00-01:00) and night (22:00-07:00) shifts.
What do we expect from you?
- you have min 3 year in a similar position, in which you managed team of comparable size. Experience in the food / FMCG is an advantage;
- you are strong in administrative and communication in Dutch and English;
- you are strong in leadership, with an eye for the social aspect within the team;
- you know how to understand operational problems and how to solve them;
- you are stress-resistant and focused an the process;
- you have customer-oriented attitude with a focus on delivering quality services;
- you have your own accommodation and transport;
What can you expect from us?
- salary gross dependent from experience, between 2500-3200€
- terms of employment based on the CAO TLN;
- education and training to support your job and personal development;
- working for a growing, dynamic, international logistics service provider;
- co-financing of transport costs (0,21€/km)
- a possibility of permanent employment;
Are you interested and do you want to know more? Contact Katarzyna Moj-Grabowska via e-mail email@example.com
Are you sure and want to get started quickly; Apply directly via this page!