15 sep Financial Administrative Employee – 24h/week – Rotterdam
As a Financial Administrative Assistant you are part of the financial and HR department. When is necessary you support various activities such as invoicing, debtor management and archiving, but also reception activities such as answering the phone and receiving visitors and suppliers. You are also responsible for facility activities such as ordering and management of corporate clothing, office and canteen items.
This is a part-time job (Wednesday,Thursday, Friday) 24 hrs per week.
- An experienced in financial / administrative position
- You have completed a training in Accounting Practice (PDB)
- You are accurate, careful and organized
- You are reliable and motivated
- You have good communication and writing skills in Dutch language
- You are proactive, observant, flexible and enthusiastic
- Despite being a team player, you can also work independently
- Knowledge / experience Microsoft Office: Word, Excel
- Knowledge / experience with Exact Globe is an advantage
The employer been using his knowledge and experience in the stainless steel processing for many years for the realization of projects and products for the chemical, food and process industry, offshore, piping and internal transport.
What do we offer
- A challenging job at a dynamic company in a brand new building
- Salary between 1300-1600 e brutto, dependly of your experience
- You work in a small, friendly team with nice colleagues
- A good salary appropriate to experience and qualifications
- The possibility to follow training and / or courses
- Prospect of a permanent contract
- Growth opportunities
- Integration meetings for employees several times a year
Are you the Financial Administrative Assistant we are looking for?
Apply directly by pressing te button "Solliciteer" below!.
For more information call Kasia: 06-55 209 353
or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org