07 nov Customer service employee in Ridderkerk – Ridderkerk
Tigers is an enterprise solutions company specialising in e-commerce fulfilment, transportation, and supply chain solutions. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That’s why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect.
As a Customer Service Employee you will work in the young and dynamic CS Team in Ridderkerk. Together with the Team you ensure optimal service to our customer and know how to make the difference.
In this position you are the first point of contact for our customer. You are able to correctly follow up on all possible problems that arise in the logistics processes and you keep in constant contact with your customer to manage expectations. To do this, you constantly interact with your own department (Customer Service, Transport and Export), the operation, external service providers and the customer. You go:
- Have a lot of customer contact in English both by telephone and e-mail;
- Handling questions and complaints correctly and in a timely manner;
- Analyze problems from the process and provide the customer with efficient solutions;
- Building a good relationship with the customer;
- Ensure correct administration and prepare reports;
- Coordinating the daily logistics operation;
- Analyze KPIs and initiate and implement improvement proposals.
What we’re looking for
- MBO+ work and thinking level;
- Affinity with customer contact or experience in Customer Service (pre);
- A professional command of the English language, verbally and in writing;
- Familiar with logistics processes;
- Experience with MS Office;
- Entrepreneurial attitude and communication skills;
- Analytically strong and process-oriented;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success;
What we’re looking for:
What do we offer
- An annual contract with a view to permanent employment;
- A competitive salary between € 2,405 and € 3,121 depending on your work experience and level of education;
- 25 vacation days, 40 ADV hours;
- Good pension scheme, travel allowance and 8% holiday pay
- A challenging working environment;
- Employee events;
- Bonus based on company and individual performances;
- Opportunities to grow in the company.
What do we offer: